2. Requirement for measurement manufacturing license:
(1) Without the approval of the metrological administrative department of the State Council, it is not allowed to manufacture measuring instruments of non-statutory metrological units and those prohibited by the metrological administrative department of the State Council.
(2) The technical documents and materials related to the product shall adopt legal measurement units in accordance with relevant state regulations.
(3) The accuracy level of the product shall meet the requirements of the national metrological verification system table and verification regulations.
(4) The sign and number of the permit shall comply with the relevant national regulations.
(5) The ex-factory product must have a certificate of conformity.
(6) New products that apply for a license must obtain a type approval certificate or a prototype test qualification certificate in accordance with the "Measures for Measuring Instrument New Products".
(1) The type, quantity, accuracy, and equipment precision of production equipment, process equipment, and detection methods can meet the requirements of production and technology.
(2) It has working environment conditions suitable for production, processing, assembly and commissioning, testing, packaging, storage, etc.
(3) All measuring instruments and test equipment used in production must have a valid certificate of conformity.
4. Examination and verification conditions for the manufacture license of measuring instruments
(1) The standard measuring instruments, their supporting devices and the environmental conditions for verification must meet the requirements of the factory inspection.
(2) A sufficient number of factory inspection personnel shall be provided as required, and shall pass the assessment.
(3) The factory inspection must be performed in accordance with the metrological verification regulations or verification methods.
(4) Enterprises that do not have the factory inspection conditions temporarily due to special reasons may entrust qualified units to undertake the factory inspection, but they shall have the commission inspection agreement.
(5) The standard measuring instruments and work measuring instruments used for verification shall obtain a valid verification certificate or be calibrated to meet the requirements.
V. Technical status of personnel
(1) The person in charge of the unit should be familiar with measurement regulations and attach importance to product quality.
(2) The quality management personnel should understand the responsibilities and quality of their positions related to product quality.
(3) Technical personnel should have certain professional basic knowledge, be able to better understand the key technologies of the products within their scope, and be able to solve product quality problems.
(4) The technical level of various skilled workers shall meet the requirements set by the state.
(5) Training and education plans for technical and managerial personnel shall be formulated, and training and education on metrological knowledge, operating techniques, quality management, and relevant laws and regulations shall be conducted frequently.
Technical Documents for Manufacturing License of Measuring Instruments
There should be national, department (industry) or local metrological verification regulations and technical standards. If there is no such metrological verification regulations and technical standards, enterprise standards and verification methods must be formulated.
Have complete, correct and unified product drawings.
Have complete, correct and unified process files.
Prepare product instruction manuals.
Records of major parts inspection and product factory inspection. ?
Can provide a list of main production equipment, process equipment and factory inspection equipment.
(1) Establish and improve various measurement management systems. Should include:
Provision, use, circulation, maintenance and periodic inspection of measuring instruments;
Management system of raw data, statistical reports, certificate marks;
Laboratory management system;
Personnel post duties and training, assessment, use, reward and punishment system;
Technical archives and data storage system.
(2) Formulate product quality management system. Should include:
Acceptance and management system for raw materials, outsourced parts and purchased parts in the factory;
Parts inspection and product factory inspection;
Management system for finished products, scrap products and rework products;
Equipment and tooling management system;
User service system;
Quality post responsibility system;
Quality reward and punishment system.
(1) Any one of the following situations shall be judged as unqualified:
1. Any one or more of the measurement legal management requirements fail to meet the requirements;
2. No product standard;
3£® The assessment of production conditions failed.
(2) The evaluation of production conditions shall be carried out by scoring in the production condition evaluation scoring table (see attached table).
(3) Exemptions or simplified assessments can be made in the following cases:
1. For simple or small-volume, fast-update measuring instruments, the assessment of technical documents and management systems can be simplified.
2. For the assembly or modification of measuring instruments, the purchased parts and outsourced parts must have a factory acceptance inspection report or a test report provided by a technical institution that has the test conditions, and the assessment of the production facility can be simplified.
3£® Units entrusted with factory inspection in written form may be exempted from the assessment of factory inspection conditions.